The party theme and decorations are what transforms the campus into a magical party setting for the senior all-night party, for the seniors to enjoy.
We need LOTS of help for the party on June 2nd. No experience needed. You don't have to be a parent of a Senior. SIGN UP TO HELP
HELP MAKE DECORATIONS
- Help Set Up a Small Defined Area in the Gym.
(1) Hanging decorations on the walls and wooden structures in the gym lobby
(2) Setting up the lounge area inside the gym lobby
(3) Putting up lights and hanging decorative fabric on the gym wall that is nearest the gym lobby
(4) Arranging tables and chairs and adding table decorations to seating area inside the gym
(5) to test the christmas/rope lights in bin and see which ones are good and toss the bad ones. then lay them on the bushes Thursday June 1st or Friday June 2nd afternoon.
ATTEND A DECORATION WORK DAY
•Party setup and build at MVHS (meet at the gym)
•May 27: 9am – 10pm
•May 28: 9am – 10pm
•May 29: 10am – 6pm
•May 30: 10am – 5pm
•May 31: 10am – 9pm
•June 1: 1pm – 10pm
•June 2: 1pm – 6pm
* Old umbrella, doesn't need to be functional.
* Battery operated twinkle lights (mini Christmas lights)
- May we Borrow?
* outdoor patio furniture such as sofa and chairs
* old couch, arm chair, rocking chair, bean bags
If you can help with Decorations, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org