The party theme and decorations are what transforms the campus into a magical party setting for the senior all-night party, for the seniors to enjoy.
We need LOTS of help for the party on June 1st. No experience needed. You don't have to be a parent of a Senior.
ATTEND A DECORATION WORK DAY
We are meeting every Saturday beginning TBD for 2020
Location: The Oaks Shopping Center (Right next to the Kobe Pho & Grill)
No Special skills needed - you can paint, tape, design, trace, etc..
HELP MAKE DECORATIONS
- Help Set Up a Small Defined Area in the Gym.
(1) Hanging decorations on the walls and wooden structures in the gym lobby
(2) Setting up the lounge area inside the gym lobby
(3) Putting up lights and hanging decorative fabric on the gym wall that is nearest the gym lobby
(4) Arranging tables and chairs and adding table decorations to seating area inside the gym
(5) to test the christmas/rope lights in bin and see which ones are good and toss the bad ones. then lay them on the bushes.
•Party setup and build at MVHS (meet at the Field House)
We will be in the Field House on Monta Vista Campus.
This is our BIG BUILD week where we put the WHOLE party together in time for the Senior All Night Party! Stay Tuned for more specific times for this build week...
* newspapers and non-glossy magazines
* Bedsheets - no patterns, solid colors (any color)
- May we Borrow?
* outdoor patio furniture such as sofa and chairs
* old couch, arm chair, rocking chair, bean bags
If you can help with Decorations, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org